A website is probably the most important tool a business can have in their marketing toolbox.
Websites built by JasmineDesign
We develop websites that are easy to use, intuitive, professional and mobile responsive, with a strong focus on usability and accessibility.
All our projects conform to the latest coding standards and are written using semantic HTML. We also thoroughly browser test our code to ensure your visitors will get a consistent viewing experience regardless of what software they are using.
After discussing with you about your requirements, we will produce a straightforward proposal for designing, coding and hosting your website. We will also help you organise and plan your website’s content and structure to ensure it’s simple to navigate and easy for visitors to find the information they require.
Our involvement does not end here; after launch we can help maintain and update your website. We can also help with search engine optimisation to help you achieve higher Google & Bing rankings, which will drive more traffic to your website!
If your website content won't need constant changes then a static website maybe the best option for you.
Static websites are fast and secure by nature as they are built with the data stored within the webpages, making this a good solution for sites that never or rarely need to be updated.
Responsive design is now crucial as more and more people are now accessing websites via mobile devices, our code will make it easy for your mobile customers to find information and navigate your website. Responsive web design allows your website to adjust to different layouts for a variety of different devices such as iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
We realise that not everyone wants or needs a website that they can update themselves, so our Management and Support Packages are designed to help take the headache out of updating your site for you.
At JasmineDesign we can completely manage your website, from its creation to ongoing maintenance - don't worry about future changes, we have it covered.
Uncertain if you need a managed website? As a rule of thumb, if you think that you’ll update your website less than once a week then it could be more cost effective to let us manage and update your site for you.
A managed site can be a really cost-effective way to get yourself online without the hassle.
DYNAMIC WEBSITES / CMS
Dynamic websites are where the data is stored in a database and you have access via a admin login feature, this enables you to update the content from within your browser, this is also known as a CMS (Content Management System).
Depending on your requirements we can provide a content management system suit your needs. That also allows you to quickly and easily add new content and maintain your website. We work with a large range of content management systems to suit most requirements.
- Perch is a lightweight full featured PHP content management system (CMS) which enables you to edit and update your site easily. It also comes with a number of built in modules to enable common site features.
- Perch Runway
- For larger more complexed and content heavy websites we use Perch Runway. Which allows you to manage your content in a structured manor then serve it as needed to your customers. Perch Runway also makes all the administration tasks a pleasant experience.
- Is our in-house written Content Management System which provides a core platform to JasmineDesign's managed website range. We currently have versions of MinsterCMS written in PHP, ASP.NET & Nodejs supporting a wide range of databases and file based storage setups. With support for ASP.NET Core & Headless support coming soon.
- Umbraco is an open source content management system (CMS) platform for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets. It is written in C# and deployed on Microsoft based infrastructure.
- WordPress has evolved from an extremely popular blogging platform to a fully featured and customisable CMS. Its flexibility and relatively quick setup makes it ideal for clients who need full control over their website content or a fully-featured blogging platform.
- When off-the-shelf content management systems are not suitable, we can develop a bespoke system to fit your exact requirements. Visit the bespoke section of our website for more information.
WHAT IS A WEBSITE
I want a website so where do I start? & what will I need?
We are often asked these questions, so to help we put together a brief description of What is a Website and what you will need for starters.
Not sure if your current website is performing to its full potential and would like to find out? The following links take you to the useful free tools offered by Google and Bing. If after you've run one or all of them your not happy with your sites performance or would like advice about the results then please contact us we'll be happy to help.
First check that your site is Mobile Friendly
Google PageSpeed Insights is a great way to test your current site for problems.
Make sure your site is registered with Google's - Search Console.
Make sure your site is registered with Bing's - WebMaster Tools.
A great set of tools to make sure your site is following the Google webmaster guidelines is https://varvy.com.
Please feel free to contact us today with any questions you may have or to get started using our services.
Health Check / Website MOT
We offer a website Health Check, an MOT for your website so to say.
Further to the free online self checks you can use we will do a more comprehensive review of your website and provide you with a report on how your site is not just performing but offer steps on how it can be improved. Which you can take back to your current designer or employ our team to carry out any changes or improvements required.
Website Health Check covers the following area's
- Code Validation
- Search Engine Performance
- Page Load Time
- Links to your site
- Does your site support mobile users?
To use this service please Contact Us and we will be very happy to help.
Lets Work Together
We are here to help, lets get your project started today.
Get in touch so we can discuss your requirements.
See how we can start working together to deliver the best turn around for your customers.
SUPPORT / AFTERCARE
Keep your website secure, backed up and making you money.
Our services don't end after the launch of your website we offer continual help with our Aftercare Packages from the essentials such as keeping it secure and backed up, to monthly reports and improvements. With our help we'll make sure your website is always progressing.
We offer monthly Aftercare for keeping your site secure, updated, and optimised for conversion.
No matter what your current requirements are we have it covered. We offer a range of monthly Aftercare Packages with no lengthy contracts, plus an upgrade option at any time.
Exclusively for sites that we design and launch, we offer for a 30 day period where we will fix any bugs that occur after your website goes live. This does not include any further additional work to the site.
Whatever your needs, we've got you covered.
As well as our monthly Aftercare Packages we also offer support on an hourly basis.
Whatever your support issue, we’re here to help resolve it. You’ll never feel out of your depth or left in the dark with JasmineDesign.
We understand that every business is different. That’s why we offer a range of support and management packages, custom-designed to reflect your exact requirements.